- LL.M., University of Georgia, USA
- LL.B., Government Law College, University of Mumbai, India
- New York State Bar
- England and Wales
- Maharashtra & Goa
Zeenat has more than 18 years of experience in contract, commercial, employment, family and immigration law. After completing her LL.M. in the United States, she practiced immigration law at a New York City based immigration law firm prior to joining LawQuest. While in the U.S. Zeenat also represented clients in commercial disputes in the Civil Court of New York City.
Zeenat, a senior legal professional, works closely with European consulates in Mumbai, that are clients of LawQuest on several legal matters.
Zeenat assists clients with legal audits in HR matters, advices clients on employment law matters and with compliance on the POSH regulation for multinational and start-up companies. Zeenat has handled family based green card matters and has represented clients in immigration courts and before immigration officers with respect to numerous immigrant visa issues.
- President Trump Endorses Bill Aimed at Slashing Immigration
- Supreme Court Raises the Bar for Revoking US Citizenship
- Public Access File – A Crucial Piece of Immigration Compliance
- 2017 Sees a Dip in H-1B Applications from India
- India’s e-Tourist Visa And Visa On Arrival To Undergo Change
- Increase In Wage Threshold By The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Demystifying The ‘B-1 In Lieu Of H-1B Visa’
- Mandatory Bio-metric Collection For 7 India Visa Categories When Applying In London
- Minimum Salary Threshold Of Singapore’s Employment Pass is set to Increase
- DOJ Imposes Increased Penalties For Immigration Violations
- Current Issues With L-1B Adjudication
- Indian Companies Directly Hit by US Bill to Prevent H-1B Hiring
- H-4 EAD (Work Permit) – Pros and Cons
- H-1B, H-2 B, And now an H-2C? – The US Visa Alphabet Soup Set to Grow
- Brexit- How Will It Impact Immigration?
- H-1B Visa Fraud – The DOJ Indicts Four Indian Americans
- Significant Retrogression For EB-2 India- June 2016 Visa Bulletin
- Grant Of Citizenship Made Easier For Certain Pakistan Nationals
- EPF Withdrawals Made Easy – Employer Attestations No Longer Required
- Changes To UK’s Tier 2 Visa
- Now, UK Visa At Your Doorstep!
- India Files Complaint Over H-1B Visa Fee Hike
- UK To Discontinue Point Based Calculator
- UK To Launch Preferred Agency Scheme In India
- Impact Of Immigration On Corporate Transactions – U.S. Perspective
- Gearing Up For The H-1B 2016 Filing Season
- Government Raises Wage Ceiling For Bonus To INR 21,000 Per Month
- Employee Data Protection In India – What Should Employers Be Aware Of?
- USCIS Issues Policy Memorandum To Provide Guidance on L-1B “Specialized Knowledge” Standard